G-IDDC Glass Fitting Intermediate Dog Door Dual Glaze Clear
The new Dogwalk glass fitting intermediate dog door is manufactured from 100% high impact polycarbonate. It is designed to fit single and double glazing. It has the added feature of the flap being able to swing higher to reduce the problem of broken flaps. This reduces the stress on both flap and the hinge.
- Supplied with weather seal to reduce draughts and enable a smooth quiet action
- Self lining
- UV stabilised
- Manufactured from high impact polycarbonate
- No external screws
- Has 2 four way locking dials and additional security clips (view installation)
- Generous flap size: 240mm x 215mm (9 29/64″ x 8 15/32″)
- Overall size: 340mm x 340mm (13 25/64″ x 13 25/64″ )
- Application: Suitable for single and double glazing. Glass thickness 4mm to 32mm (5/32″ – 1 17/64″)
- Colours: Available in clear and white
- Cut out size: 320mm diameter (12 19/32″)
- Recommended pet size: For intermediate sized dogs up to shoulder height 400mm such as standard Fox terriers and Bishon Friese. Approximate weight up to 12-15Kg. It is important that the dog door is installed at the correct height for your dog.
To purchase this glass fitting dog door please contact us using the form below so we can put you in contact with your local supplier and installer, who can best meet your needs.